Ready for Flawless Skin?
If you are looking to get rid of dead skin or the “peach fuzz” on your face, dermaplaning can eradicate unhealthy skin cells and thin hairs and provide you with a more rejuvenated appearance. A dermaplaning in Houston will make your skin look smoother and brighter.
A Dermaplane treatment is an exceptional method of removing the outer layers of inert skin cells. The result is smooth and rejuvenated skin with a hair removal benefit. This procedure is not traumatic and is a non-invasive way to remove dead skin cells to renew the skin. Our certified Estheticians will use a blade to stroke the skin at 45-degree angle similar to shaving. We will prepare and cleanse your skin prior to the treatment and apply moisturizer afterward.
Top Benefits of Dermaplaning – Epidermal Leveling
Men tend to look younger than their age in part because they shave regularly. Shaving is important because it exfoliates your skin by removing dead cells. Dermaplaning gets rid of dead skin and allows new skin cells to regenerate. That’s a great benefit! Here are the biggest benefits of a Dermaplaning procedure:
- No downtime
- Youthful appearance
- Painless and quick procedure
- Soft and smooth skin after the procedure
- Eradicates “peach fuzz” and facial hair
- Exfoliates your skin and eliminates dead skin cells
- Easily put on makeup on your new, smoother skin
- Reduce the effects of fine lines and hyperpigmentation
- The treatment uses an instrument that is sharper and goes deeper than any store blade
DERMAPLANING TREATMENT – PRE AND POST TREATMENT
When you exfoliate dead skin cell buildup, this allows your skincare products or other treatments to penetrate deeper and work more effectively!
- Please discontinue products containing any exfoliating agents (retinoic acid, tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, astringents, etc.) 24-48 hours before treatment.
- A history of herpes or cold sores may require a course of anti-viral medication pre and post-treatment.
- Your provider will recommend appropriate products to help enhance results and/or minimize potential side effects.
- You may experience slight redness and swelling, which should resolve within 24 hours.
- Mineral make-up can be worn immediately following treatment.
- Avoid heat, saunas, hot tubs, and sweaty activity for 24 hours; this includes exercise of any kind.
- Avoid products containing any exfoliating agents (retinoic acid, retinol, tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, astringents, etc.) for 24 hours after treatment.
- You may resume your regular skincare routine 24 hours after treatment.
Additionally, Dermaplaning works great when paired with other procedures, such as Geno Oxygen Superfacial, an enzyme or chemical peel, ultrasound therapy, or radiofrequency treatments, which can leave you with even better results.
We provide Unisex Services. Everyone should enjoy great skin.