Ready for Flawless Skin?
A Dermaplane treatment is an exceptional method of removing the outer layers of inert skin cells. The result is smooth and rejuvenated skin with a hair removal benefit. This procedure is not traumatic and is a non-invasive way to remove dead skin cells to renew the skin. Our certified Aestheticians will use a blade to stroke the skin at 45-degree angle similar to shaving. We will prepare and cleanse your skin prior to the treatment and apply moisturizer afterward.
Oxygen Facial is a similar treatment that removes dead skin cells and impurities. This facial is perfect for improving the skin tone and removing toxins from skin exposed to smoking and environmental toxins. The skin is cleansed and then our guests can upgrade to a chemical peel, enzyme or LED treatment. The pre & post instructions are the same for both Oxygen Facial and dermaplaning (epidermal leveling):
- Please discontinue products containing any exfoliating agents (retinoic acid, tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, astringents, etc.) 24-48 hours before treatment.
- A history of herpes or cold sores may require a course of anti-viral medication pre and post-treatment.
- Your provider will recommend appropriate products to help enhance results and/or minimize potential side effects.
- You may experience slight redness and swelling, which should resolve within 24 hours.
- Mineral make-up can be worn immediately following treatment.
- Avoid heat, saunas, hot tubs and sweaty activity for 24 hours; this includes exercise of any kind.
- Avoid products containing any exfoliating agents (retinoic acid, retinol, tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, astringents, etc.) for 24 hours after treatment.
- You may resume your regular skin care routine 24 hours after treatment.
We provide Unisex Services. Everyone should enjoy great skin.