OH BOY! You heard right. Mans these days are doing the most and we are all about it, obviously. (winky face)
Times have changed and now more than ever the world is quickly becoming fully gender-neutral. The ’90s were fun and gave us a glimpse of what could be but we are now embracing the future full steam ahead. It’s about time! You can now express yourself and be who you want to be without all the ridicule that came along with going against society’s standards. Being creative and different is finally accepted and encouraged! SLAY!
With this newfound movement, men can now reap the same benefits as women without hesitation or discrimination. Gay, straight, experimenting, unicorn, it doesn’t matter – ANYONE CAN GET A WAX!
Since this new revelation, The Manzilian (Male Brazilian Wax) has taken off and guys are getting it done more than you think. This bikini wax for men is usually requested by various athletes such as swimmers/bodybuilders, or strippers/dancers, and some metrosexual types that crave perfection (nothing wrong with that!). It’s gotten so popular that believe it or not – the boy next door that you think is basic might be getting down with the Manzilian wax too.
What are the Benefits of Waxing?
- Wax removes hair follicles at the root level. As a result, there is no unsightly stubble and no ingrown hairs. It also takes longer for hair to grow again.
- Hair regrowth is actually downy and very soft after waxing, so you don’t experience the itchiness that shaving with a razor can cause.
- Brazilian waxing frees you from nicks, cuts and irritated skin.
- Using a razor requires constant maintenance. However, with each waxing treatment, the hair comes in finer and sparser so waxing treatments are fewer and farther between.
- By the third waxing (performed every 4 weeks), you’ll really start to notice a difference in the slower regrowth and the lessening of the treatment discomfort.
- Because the scrotum area is a naturally warm part of the body, pubic hair removal makes men feel cleaner.
- And, saving the best for last – some spouses and significant others find the hairless, smooth genital area very sexy.
How Should You Prepare For Your 1st Waxing Session?
- Look to have Tylenol/Advil/ibuprofen (pain relievers) 30 mins before the scheduled session. Avoid aspirin at all costs!
- Have antacid 10-20 mins prior to the start of the waxing treatment. Doing so will reduce the acidity in your system and help reduce sensitivity.
- If you are fueled by caffeine, the recommended thing would be to not have coffee at all before your session. And the reason being, it only heightens your body sensitivity and makes the waxing session more painful.
- We offer for purchase our awesome No Scream Cream, waxing does not have to be uncomfortable. 20 minutes is all you need!
- Do not sunbathe 48-hours prior to your session. And ensure your hair is at least 1/4th of an inch (or is grown for 3 weeks). That will allow the session to go smooth.
- You can look to exfoliate the night before the treatment. Exfoliating helps loosen existing ingrown hairs and improves your waxing results by helping the wax to grab hair and not skin
NOTE: Some men fear getting aroused during the process. It’s not common, but it can happen because of an adrenal reaction experienced mostly by first-timers.
Our estheticians are experienced professionals and should this occur, they will just continue going about their business. The underlying understanding is that we treat you with respect and expect the same in return.
We think Male Brazilian Waxing is the perfect hair removal treatment for men who want to be free from the hazards of using a razor in that most delicate part of the anatomy. Ready to take your look to the next level and achieve unparalleled professionalism and confidence? It’s fast, effective and very affordable.
Contact us now to schedule an appointment.